Interested in using my music on your YouTube channel, or while you live-stream on Twitch? If so, you've come to the right place! I'm always stoked to see content-creators using my music to back their productions. Below are a few, simple guidelines to follow if you'd like to use my music.
YouTubers & live-streamers have permission to do the following:
- You may use my music as background music or as part of your own creative video/stream without being required to pay any performance royalties. The music is royalty-free: use it as often as you'd like. Please ensure I am credited properly (See below)
- You may use my music in commercial or non-commercial videos/streams on YouTube & Twitch only. Permission is required to use it for any other productions. This includes, but is not limited to, games, applications & commercials.
This license does not give you permission to do the following:
- You cannot re-upload my music to YouTube without adding your own creative content. If you are a promotional channel, please contact me.
- You cannot claim my music as your own.
- You cannot sell my music.
- You cannot use any of my remixes or parodies that I have created:
- Botnek + I See MONSTAS - Deeper Love (MDK Remix)
- Zomboy – Vancouver Beatdown (MDK Remix)
- Nutronic – Steps Descend (MDK Remix)
- Breathe Carolina – Sellouts (MDK Remix)
- Breathe Carolina – Blackout (MDK Remix)
- Skrillex & Damian Marley – Make it Bun Dem (MDK Remix)
- Korn (ft. Skrillex & Kill the Noise) – Narcissistic Cannibal (MDK Remix)
- Zedd – Spectrum (MDK Remix)
- MDK – Codename: Duchess
To use my music, the following information must be clearly visible in the video/stream description:
Here is an example of how to give proper credit:
And that's all you need to do! Thank you very much for your support, and best of luck with your future productions.
- Morgan David King (MDK)